“Best Meal in Fajardo”

Ranked #7 of 104 Restaurants in Fajardo
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: White and clean property decorated in a minimalistic and modern style with a spectacular view of the sea, the island of Palominos, and other small islands of the east side of Puerto Rico. A little deck outside is available for those who prefer the sun and the natural breeze.
Reviewed 1 December 2013

If you find yourself near Fajardo, do not leave without eating at Di Yukas. You will be greeted by extremely friendly staff and a nice modern restaurant. The restaurant was very clean, including the bathroom. My wife and Father-In-Law went here tonight and it was by far the best meal that we had in Fajardo. We were served by Aida & Wilfredo and they were awesome. We started off with the Fish Croquettes and they tasted amazing. I had the Red Snapper with the yucca gnocchi and it was delicious. My wife had the Shrimp Cevicchi and my Father-In-Law had the Grouper. They also tasted awesome. We ended the meal with the brownie and a desert liquor, served by Aida that tasted absolutely phenomenal. I only wish we had come here sooner as tomorrow is our last night and they are closed Monday-Wednesday.

Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

Fun friendly waiters bring out the sushi plates that looks nothing like sushi. But tasty!! How could sushi and pizza can go along! What a gourmet invention.

Reviewed 23 November 2013

i would very much recommend this place and i eat out a lot! i had the red snapper which was exceptional and my wife had the more traditional mofungo. jesus - our server was amazing. everything was perfectly timed. a very special experience in puerto rico for us.
a definite 5 out of 5!
john C.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

This is the place to go in Fajardo. Authentic Puerto Rican cuisine yet modern and refined. The staff treated us like guests in their home, eager to please and determined to make it a fun and memorable evening for our group of 20+. Delicious food made with fresh and local ingredients, great setting, stellar service!!!

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Excellent food, view, and service. My husband and I were in the area, used Tripadvisor reviews and found this place. When I saw the menu I was very surprised as it was so different from other places in the area. We shared yucca and fish croquettes, shrimp ceviche, chichen and shrimp sushi pizza and mofongo made with green plaintain and yucca. All the dishes were delicious. The dough of the pizza was a rice patty covered in a yucca tempura batter. The white wine sangria was so good! The sea view is spectacular!

2  Thank 2005HappyRetiree