“Great seafood in fajardo”
Review of Blue Bahia Seafood - CLOSED

Blue Bahia Seafood
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Latin
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating
Saint Albans, Vermont
“Great seafood in fajardo”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

My wife had a Red Snapper filet and I had the fried whole Red Snapper and both were excellent. We were impressed with our waitress, our service, the cold Medalla's and the Puerto Rican atmosphere of the Blue Bahia! Fresh seafood at its best.

• Visited October 2012

“Don't waste your time or $”
Reviewed 27 August 2012 via mobile

Bad food, unfriendly wait staff...6 appetizers and 2 beers, $115 (stateside would be about $70). Nuf said

Culebra
“Good fresh seafood.”
Reviewed 13 August 2012

Excelent food, reasonable prices and good service. The place is located in the coast side of Fajardo. Very accesible. Had fresh fish with my frinds.

Visited August 2012
“BAD food come here”
Reviewed 1 August 2012

they dare to put can vegetables on a lobstail umm hell no. arepas rellenas de pulpo dumplins filled with octopus coulnot be worst I can out my head on it was frozen chewy unedible

Clifton, New Jersey
“NEVER AGAIN”
Reviewed 29 July 2012

If I could have rated ZERO stars, I would have! This place was the biggest disappointment I had on my entire 2 week vacation in PR. The service sucked!

First, we waited about 40 minutes for our drinks. Then almost an hour there we saw the waitress coming with a plate that we thought was our food... turned out to be a salad. No, Wait! More like a couple of pieces of lettuce and a slice of tomato.

Its not like the place was even packed. No excuse for the poor service. And to top it off, normally they would automatically add gratuity on parties of 8+... Turned out they automatically added a 15% gratuity on our bill and we were a party of 3.

So to sum it up, I got terrible service, long wait, pricey menu and STILL was forced to leave a 15% tip. NEVER AGAIN!!!

Colon Family - NJ