Outstanding views and large airy rooms. We were given a room on the top floor with the most amazing view. Granted the resort is sprawling with lots of stairs, the resorts courtesy shuttle and golf carts were always available to give rides from one end to the other. We rented our car at the airport, as it was much cheaper than paying for our airport transfers. There is a CVS, WalMart and grocery store on Route 3 coming into Fajardo, so you can stock up on some food and snacks. Of course the food at the resort was very expensive and at best, mediocre, but that's kind of to be expected at these kinds of places. The best lunch we had on the resort was down by the infinity pool in Las Casitas village. Las Casitas village was much quieter and tranquil than the main Conquistador Hotel.
Make sure if you go, to make plans to have dinner at La Estacion. This restaurant is off site, but right outside the entrance of the hotel (turn right after coming out by the main entrance). Excellent regional cuisine with great atmosphere at a fraction of the cost of what you pay in the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Casitas Village is an enclave of private villas that enjoy sweeping ocean views, fully equipped kitchens, personal concierges and butler service. Among many pleasures, enjoy an expansive waterpark, scuba dive, ride horseback, golf or choose from a renowned menu of soothing treatments at the Waldorf Astoria Spa. Las Casitas Village has long been known as the jewel of the Caribbean and has accumulated a list of prestigious awards and accolades including a 4-diamond rating by AAA. Welcome to Las Casitas Village, a Waldorf Astoria Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Las Casitas Village, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Casitas Village, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Fajardo
- Waldorf Astoria Fajardo
- Las Casitas Village, A Waldorf Astoria Resort Puerto Rico/Fajardo