We just got married here, on our private balcony in Las Casitas! It is a stunning property and has so many activities that we stayed a week & never left the resort! Spring for the extra $ to stay in Las Casitas village, get Butler service (ask for José!) & rent a golf cart as the property is huge & beautiful! Can't say enough about the service. Don't miss Palomino Island & you have to kayak to Palominito as well! We were so well taken care of (Max went above & beyond) & we felt like we were so special, even though the resort is very busy. I've always loved this island & these people so much. We can't wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Casitas Village is an enclave of private villas that enjoy sweeping ocean views, fully equipped kitchens, personal concierges and butler service. Among many pleasures, enjoy an expansive waterpark, scuba dive, ride horseback, golf or choose from a renowned menu of soothing treatments at the Waldorf Astoria Spa. Las Casitas Village has long been known as the jewel of the Caribbean and has accumulated a list of prestigious awards and accolades including a 4-diamond rating by AAA. Welcome to Las Casitas Village, a Waldorf Astoria Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Las Casitas Village, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Casitas Village, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Fajardo
- Waldorf Astoria Fajardo
- Las Casitas Village, A Waldorf Astoria Resort Puerto Rico/Fajardo