“A taste of Puerto Rico”

Price range: US$6 - US$35
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Puerto Rican
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Kasavista is a Casual restaurant serving fresh local Puerto Rican Cuisine. Great for family dinning or a special occasion or simply to have a great meal with friends.
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My wife and I stayed at El Conquistador for a week and tried several local restaurants to get a taste of the local food and Kasavista won the battle of the restaurants. The food was marvelous. Thanks to Nathalie and Joel we had to come back a second time. My favorite was the skirt steak. I never had a skirt steak so tender and the Chimicurri sauce was perfect for this steak. Service was fast and friendly. Thank you Karavista for making this a great vacation.

2  Thank Bob050
There are newer reviews for Kasavista

Reviewed 24 May 2014

My family and I visited Puerto Rico early this past March and stayed in Las Croabas. Down the road from our cottage rental was Kasavista. And how lucky for us! We found this restaurant to be the best and our server, Joel, was so kind, friendly and just a wonderful person. We ate there during the week and decided to visit this place again for our last night's stay. The food was fresh, and prepared just right. I like to cook and garden, so I'm a pretty picky person when it comes to spending money eating out. But I can tell you, each meal we had there during our stay in Puerto Rico was FANTASTIC and we loved Joel. It was also, comparatively, not that expensive. We ate at the restaurant next door another night. It was priced about the same and the food was horrible. I would highly recommend this restaurant if you're visiting the Fijardo and Las Croabas area. It's right across the street from the luminescent bay boat rides. Enjoy!

1  Thank TristaandRic
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I consider myself to be a foodie and when I say that the meal I had at Kasavista was one of the best I've ever had, it means a great deal. The mofongo was the best I had during the whole trip and the churrasco in garlic sauce will bring you to your knees. It is one of the nicer restaurants in the area with a considerable view of the lively atmosphere within the park.

1  Thank Rachel P
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

This is my 5th time here and it still feels like the first time. If you want great consistency, this is the place to go! Great food, great service, great ambience!

1  Thank fcoacv2
Reviewed 20 May 2014

As short walk out the Marina gate takes one to the Kasavista restaurant. The food was very good and the wine list was excellent with fair prices (especially for a restaurant).