“Good food, Service...”

Kasavista
Ranked #5 of 102 Restaurants in Fajardo
Price range: US$6 - US$35
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Seafood, Spanish, Puerto Rican
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly, View, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Kasavista is a Casual restaurant serving fresh local Puerto Rican Cuisine. Great for family dinning or a special occasion or simply to have a great meal with friends.
North Aurora, Illinois
“Good food, Service...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Wife, 4 year old son, and myself, wandered out the marina gate, from the EL CONQ.

Had a good recommendation from local bell hops.

Seating was quick, but the service was severely lacking. Meal took over 2 hours to complete.

Food was great, don't get me wrong. I'm sure we will be back.

But with a 4 year old who has his heart set on one more dip in the pool before bed...mom and dad were exhausted.

Yes...We were back at the pool at 10 pm.

Probably not the best place PRIOR to a bio kayak trip...more post - and relax...

Again - Did I mention the food was great?

1 Thank Tom D

Belvidere, New Jersey
“Fine Fare in Fajardo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

After renting a car in Condado and winding our way to Fajardo, the Kasavista restaurant was a welcome and relaxing place to eat. We'd come to Fajardo, not for the food, but for the bio-luminescent plankton in the nearby mangrove-sheltered bay. The staff was courteous, friendly and helpful (kudos to Joel, who took very good care of us), the menu had seafood/local flavor selections.

We don't often eat a dessert after a meal, but we were served an absolutely delicious creme brûlée along with a strong but flavorful cup of Puerto Rican coffee.

If we get back to Fajardo, we'll go and eat there, again.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Tim K
“Perfect ending to a great day ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

We decided to try Kasavista after being at Culebra all day and reading reviews ...let me say other's reviews are spot on. The manager was very nice and constantly walking around checking on everyone. Our server Nathalie was very attentive and took good care of us. For the little guys, we ordered the chicken and rice and beans. They loved it. My husband and I shared Paella; it had two kinds of Spanish sausage, chicken, churrasco, and a leg of lamb on top...DELISH. The coconut flan was a great finish for our dinner.We will definitely visit again..clean, great food, great service !

1 Thank fuentes04
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Authentic Boriqua Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

decided to try this restaurant because my husband and I were in Fajardo area. Let me tell you it is nothing short of AMAZING. Everything I tried was so delicious and fresh that I wish they had a location where I live. Just some of the items off the menu that I would recommend are the chicken mofongo, garlic lobster tail and for dessert my husband and I had the flan and creme brûlée. If you are ever in Fahardo, PR and you want real boriqua food definitely hit this spot up. No regrets just full satisfying tummies :-)

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Angie M
Brooklyn, New York
“Best churrasco!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

I went this last week with my family. I ordered the churrasco with arroz mamposteao and it was the best churrasco I ever had; it was juicy and super tender!! Will definitely visit again!!

• Visited June 2014