“Friendly bar server”

Splash Bar
Ranked #27 of 102 Restaurants in Fajardo
Cuisines: Bar, American
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A swim-up bar in the main pool complex; offering sandwiches, burgers, salads and tropical drinks for lunch.
New York City, New York
“Friendly bar server”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

We are staying few days at the hotel. Today we ate at the Splash Bar. Jose Lopes and Andvlin Marquez were on duty. ( yea , we sat for so long we met them both).
I love how calm they are and trying to accommodate. Jose took an order from my young son that sat at the pool while I paid up " on land". He does not get confused or over whelmed and they always smile. I recommend the kitchen expand their menus and accommodate people with allergies and dietary restriction but Jose did everything and was very patient, finding out what they can do.

• Visited August 2014

Chicago, Illinois
“Kathy is wonderful!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

Really Kathy is the bartender that made this spot great!! She was so attentive, I'm not a huge fan of overly sweet or strong drinks- and I know I can be kind of picky... But Kathy really came through :)) always smiling :) this spot obviously has the best atmosphere- nice to know they have a great staff as well!

Visited July 2014
Hialeah, Florida
“BEST POOL BAR !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

We had an amazing time at the splash bar at the Conquistador. Their entire team was amazing and very attentive. They make the best Champagne Mojito ever ! My husband and I truly enjoyed the outstanding service giving by all the bar staff. Especially Ivan and Andreliz who already saw us walking up to the bar had our favorite drinks ready to go. Kathy, Angel and Cheo also were very good too.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank JAZZYLEE13
Midlothian, VA
“Best drinks in El Conquistador”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

Loved the service and delicious drinks. The "El Conquistador" is awesome! The atmosphere of this bar is happy, happy, happy.

Visited June 2014
Miami, Florida
“Great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

The staff was the best in the hotel all were great.They were always willing to go the extra mile to please you and with a smile on their face.

Visited June 2014