“Accessible experience”

Peniel Access Eco Tours - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: We understand that a family vacation is a very special time, that's why we believe in providing accessible tourism services for all family needs. Attainable adaptations for accessible eco tours and excursions for wheelchair travelers, people with disabilities as well as those with injuries or age related mobility problems for the enjoyment and equal outdoors recreation access.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

it was an amazing experience and the best part was its accessibility. I need would have imagined that I could go kayaking, especially at night. But Peniel Access Eco Tours helped us fulfill that dream. This company not only provides inclusive and accessible services, but reflects its commitment in every accessible tour. I want to thank Alex, Omar, Ezequiel, Raúl, and Michelle for an unforgettable experience.

Thank Maria Del Carme... R
"an incredible experience"
"glow sticks"
"wonderful trip"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I just got married and we went to Puerto Rico to celebrate our “minimoon”! We took the luminescence bio bay tour and the experience was just incredible with these guys! They’re an incredible team and made our experience even more fun and special. I’ve never had kayak and my husband guided me all the way and we did great. All the way to the bay they’re talking and explaining the reason why the microorganisms lights are and things about bay history and more! They were just incredible. 1000000% recommended<3 thank u guys!

Reviewed 8 May 2018

We did the luminescent night kayaking and it was beautiful! We stayed in condado and got picked up from our hotel, totally worth it. I took my phone even though they said not to but I couldn’t capture the water luminating. I recommend leaving your phone behind and just enjoying nature.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

My friend and I thoroughly enjoyed our time night kayaking in the bio bay with Ezekiel, Rafa, and Omar. We were quite unsure on what to expect because we were exhausted from our previous activities and we lacked the experience in kayaking. But, I can 100% say that our time with the guys was amazing. They were very helpful, especially Rafa who had the patience to stay with us to make sure we were ok (we were VIPs haha). This tour gives you a beautiful view of Fajardo and really makes you appreciate the water and nature in general. Even though there may be light from the moon out, a tarp is provided so you can fully appreciate the bioluminescent bay. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who wants to do something fun, adventurous, and informative at the same time.