“A true 8th wonder for breakfast spots in Fajardo 💪🏽👍”
Review of PAN MAS RICO

PAN MAS RICO
Ranked #3 of 5 Bakeries in Fajardo
Cuisines: Puerto Rican
Reviewed 18 June 2022 via mobile

Fast service I’m from NYC I looked at 1 negative review and realized that person seems to be a silver spoon picky person. I’m glad I decided to come food was great and service was on point. Will return for more!

Date of visit: June 2022

Reviewed 12 April 2021 via mobile

This place is really a hidden gem. Everything is handmade and cooked to order. It is fresh as it gets. But you have to wait and a little while for it, but it’s worth it. Sandwiches and breakfast cooked to order. Will definitely be back. Wow

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 13 February 2021 via mobile

I gave one star because it doesn’t allow you to give zero stars. My family and I came here for breakfast while waiting to go to luquillo beach. We stood in line and placed our order and then watched as everyone after us was served. I went up to the counter and she said we’re about to start making your food now after we had been waiting for 20 minutes. It seems like they give preference to all the locals and discriminate against mainlanders. Please avoid this establishment.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 31 October 2020 via mobile

This place is phenomenal!! Fresh food, fast service, friendly folks. Be sure and visit. Get the avena!

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 3 January 2020

Stopped for breakfast on New Years Day. Breakfast was made quickly and the portion size was good. Coffee was excellent. Bread was great and fresh tasting. Prices were very reasonable. Would definitely return if we were in the area.

Date of visit: January 2020