This place is so relaxing and peaceful its a place for romance. I will recommend it to everyone.
The food is delicious and well balance.
The workers are friendly and are there on your every needs.
The rooms are cozy and comfortable.
We will surly come back with friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pre-eminent among the three hundred and sixty-five islands in the mighty Essequibo, with its own 2,500ft airstrip, Baganara is this wonderful little paradise with one hundred and eighty-seven acres of lush green foliage and tropical flowers. Five miles South of Bartica, it is the getaway to the un-spoilt rainforest of Guyana and the junction where the great Essequibo and Mazaruni Rivers meet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Baganara Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baganara Island Hotel Bartica
- Baganara Island Resort Guyana/Bartica