“Good time, good value”

Cardo's Steakhouse & Cocktail Bar
Price range: US$2 - US$64
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Full Menu all day dinning, NZ steaks, Burgers, Kids Meals, Pizzas, Local seafood, in house desserts, daily specials, live local music, fresh juices, coffee & NZ wines.
Reviewed 19 November 2018 via mobile

We love this place.

Great fresh food and drink options, relaxed outdoor seating and evening entertainment.

Highly recommended

1  Thank Tourist65267708690
Write a ReviewReviews (1,758)

Reviewed 19 November 2018

We ate here while on Denarau recently and had an average experience. The staff were quite slow and not particularly attentive (unlike other venues in Denarau) and the cocktail I had tasted not quite right. My husband's meal was really nice, but I had salt & pepper prawns which to my surprise, came in the shell. Now on occasions I do like to have prawns in the shell, but generally not with full heads on and boiling hot so it is impossible to peel them. And I would expect to see 'in-shell' or the like on the menu so you know what to expect. This ruined the lunch for me, and they were the smallest prawns I have ever seen (or tried to peel) so I was completely unsatisfied at the end of the meal. Not a great experience.

Reviewed 18 November 2018

We had a couple of meals at Cardos and was not disappointed with any of the meals. They are reasonably priced...especially for Denarau! Sitting by the water at sunset eating delicious food and great cocktails, what more can you ask for.

Reviewed 18 November 2018 via mobile

We love Cardo’s. It’s tucked around the corner at Port Denarau overlooking the marina. The service is friendly and casual. The food is delicious and there’s something for everyone from burgers to pizza to salads and fish and chips. The make quite possibly the best mojitos in Denarau too. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 17 November 2018 via mobile

I don’t know if this was just an off night for cardos but it was very bad.
Took an hour to get our cocktails (apparently the bar tender only had one blender). After leaving we came back and decided to try dinner.
I ordered the beef curry and the meat was to tough to eat and we also ordered the whole pan fried fish which was horrible.
Wish we had not had dinner here!!!!!!
Staff were extremely busy but this should be catered for during the busy times.
Think I would definitely not do dinner around happy hour time!