“Fantastic experience”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Had the 2 hr scrub & hot stone massage. It was so relaxing. My skin is shinny & smooth.
A completly pleasant experience, a bit pricy but well worth it

1 Thank Cassandra H

Gold Coast , Australia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Relaxing Massage”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

My wife and I both had massages here whilst staying at the Westin, All I can say is that the massages were most relaxing, the staff are very professional and the ambience was great in the open air bure's located in the beautiful gardens. Like all things in Fiji - they are on Fiji time. I would recommend this service.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Malibu94
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Really disappointed - far from a professional service!”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

I was excited at the prospect of having a massage and facial at the Heavenly Spa and although I gulped at the prices, the treatments and unique atmosphere made it seem worthwhile. The therapist collected me 15 minutes into my scheduled time with no apology and did not extend the treatment time at the other end.

Although the unique 'outside' massage area seemed nice at first glance, there was no relaxing soft music playing (as advertised)to drown out the sound buses, cars and workmen on a nearby construction site.

Although the massage was quite nice, I was horrified when half way through my facial, whilst waiting for a mask to dry, the therapist pulled out some nail clippers beside my head and started clipping her own nails for 5 mins then proceeded to file her nails for a further 10! As you can imagine, this sound was far from relaxing and I would have to say save your money and have a much more pleasant and cheaper experience elsewhere!!!

Visited December 2013
3 Thank 791904
Cairns, Australia
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Amazing couples massage!”
Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

My partner and I booked a 60 min massage. It was one of the most relaxing massages we have ever had. Before the massage we were taken to the bures to change into a robe and relax with fused chilled water before being taken to our own private bure. The massage was on a quiet deck looking onto a lily pond and beautiful gardens. At the end we were take back where we could shower and chill out before leaving when we were ready.

Highly recommend!!

1 Thank 1lovestotravel
Melbourne, Australia
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Professional massages in beautiful surroundings”
Reviewed 14 November 2013

During a recent 10 day stay at the Westin Hotel, Denarau, I had four 90 minute Swedish massages, each with a different masseuse. The massages are carried out in open-air bures, surrounded by superbly maintained gardens and water lily ponds. The ambience thus created differs markedly from that of the usual massage rooms in hotels and health clubs, and with nice background music playing this was very peaceful. In fact, so peaceful that despite a fairly vigorous massage I actually fell asleep briefly during one massage. The reception staff were welcoming and helpful, and the individual massage therapists (their preferred title) were very professional and clearly were well trained and experienced. The change facilities were fine and the showers were terrific, each shower having water coming from 14 different directions. Larger robes would be helpful, especially for tall men. Locks on the lockers would also be sensible. I note some reviewers were concerned that only water was available for refreshment, but realistically one goes to a spa not for a free lunch, but for the services they offer. Overall highly recommended.

Visited November 2013