I have stayed approx. 20 times on Denarau over the years.
The rooms at the Sheraton are large, tidy and nice. Our bathroom had a double sink and walk in shower. The females complained that there were no mirrors in the bedrooms.
Expect a long walk to get to your room and to the restaurants and pools. The chime bar is one of the best bars in the hotels on Denarau. Great wi-fi!
If I was here with a family then I would stay next door at the villa's which are a similar quality and you get a lounge/dinning. There are at least six pools over the three properties and an amazing gym.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Fiji Resort is stunningly situated in the tropical oasis of Denarau Island. Designed with comfort in mind, the 297 spacious guest rooms and suites are beautifully furnished in harmony with the idyllic South Pacific setting. The resort is the ideal playground for vacationers and families to experience an array of dining venues and leisure activities. With its close proximity to Denarau Marina, it has an easy and quick access to the beautiful outer islands, shopping and a vast range of dining experiences. The resort is the ideal backdrop for an unforgettable destination wedding in Fiji or a corporate style event. Starwood Preferred Guest(R) Members receive complimentary in room internet when booking direct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Fiji Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Fiji Hotel Denarau Island
- Sheraton Denarau Island
- Denarau Island Sheraton
- Sheraton Fiji Resort Denarau Island