We have recently returned from a 7 day stay at the Westin and really enjoyed our time there. The room was clean and the beds really comfortable. Staff very friendly and helpful when we needed anything. Breakfast was fantastic and the restaurants pretty good but it was also easy to get to other resorts, the Port and the Golf Club to have a meal elsewhere. The Golf Club meals were very reasonably priced. Perfect place for a relaxing, pool lounging, cocktail sipping break away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa beautifully reflects Fiji's rich cultural heritage and local style. Offering the finest resort facilities including 246 guestrooms and suites and the award winning Heavenly Spa by Westin, it is a simply stunning resort for your next holiday in the South Pacific. Stay in 1, play in all 3: directly adjacent to The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa are the Sheraton Fiji Resort and the Sheraton Denarau Villas. Within the shared complex, guests can enjoy all facilities including the 14 dining venues, 6 swimming pools and the Denarau Golf and Racquet Club. Starwood Preferred Guest(R) Members receive complimentary in room internet and special dining discounts when booking direct. Book direct today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa Fiji reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa Fiji Hotel Denarau Island
- The Westin Denarau Island Resort And Spa Fiji
- Westin Denarau Island
- Denarau Island Westin