bula! I was a little nervous reading other negative reviews here. My three nights stay at the Westin last weekend was fantastic!!! Check-in was a breeze, my garden view room 2204 is not new new but its clean and tidy with local flavour warm wood incld. all mod conds with a little peek to the ocean. Other hotel around more new if a little sterile incomparison to the traditional bures at the Westin. The bure theme extend to spa all where treatment room is actually an individual bure, cute! My walkabout neighbouring hotels is usual fare, Sheraton/Sofitel usual resort fare while Fiji beach resort managed by the Hilton is another story all together. Attended friends' beautiful wedding by the Radisson pool against sunset, while it was great setting, the Radisson pool area reminds me of daycare centre with kids all over the place, definitely more suitable for family traveling with kids. If you're a solo traveler or with your other half wanting some chillax time then the Westin calm and quiet maybe your cup of tea, me love lounging with a mojito watching the sunset. The hotel offer complimentary transfer to Akuilau island across the hotel to get away from the pool if so incline for a dip in the clear sea water. My buffet breakfast package is good, I prefer to have it by the courtyard than the main Ocean Terrace restaurant, good mixed variety on offer of usual freshfruits, continental and cooked including freeflow champagne if one so incline chichi in the AM. If you are a serious runner its pretty safe to run within Denarau island since it has a security guarded main entrance, walking distance to marina takes about 15 mins for dinner or drink light shopping. Will I go back again, no (but really I would rather keep this a little gem for my return visit sometime). Vinaka.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa beautifully reflects Fiji's rich cultural heritage and local style. Offering the finest resort facilities including 243 guestrooms and suites and the award winning Heavenly Spa by Westin, it is a simply stunning resort for your next holiday in the South Pacific. Stay in 1, play in all 3: directly adjacent to The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa are the Sheraton Fiji Resort and the Sheraton Denarau Villas. Within the shared complex, guests can enjoy all facilities including the 14 dining venues, 6 swimming pool and the Denarau Golf and Racquet Club. Starwood Preferred Guest(R) Members receive complimentary in room internet and special dining discounts when booking direct. Book direct today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa Fiji reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa Fiji Hotel Denarau Island
- The Westin Denarau Island Resort And Spa Fiji
- Westin Denarau Island
- Denarau Island Westin