My partner just got back from a blissful 7 night holiday from Fiji staying at the Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa. The experience of our holiday was easy right from the get go. Booking with MyFiji (http://www.myholidaycentre.com.au/) was the best decision we made for our holiday. The booking process was easy and simple, and the friendly staff were always attentive. All of our holiday details were thought of by MyFiji from airfares (great airline service), accommodation, transfers(friendly polite and on time), insurance as well as other awesome bonuses and inclusions. Our package was more than value for money! $1000FJ credit to use at the Sofitel for wine, dine and spa allowed us to enjoy the fine dining experience at the V Restaurant, many snacks and cocktails in the breeze bar or poolside, and a couples massage! This credit lasted us the whole 8 days and we definitely did not hold back! The full day cruise to South Sea Island was also included in our package where a BBQ buffet lunch and all beer wine and soft drink were unlimited for the day. We saw some Amazing fish and sea life and even had a wonderful massage on the beach, it was one of the highlights of our trip. Our package also included a cultural and heritage tour of Nadi which was well worth it. The Sofitel resort was picture perfect! the grounds was always immaculate and the pool area looks even better in real life than in the pictures! There was live entertainment and activities every day and night at the resort which added to the vibrant atmosphere of the resort. The staff at the hotel always greeted you with a warm Bula welcome and were very attentive.
I cannot speak highly enough of our Fiji experience and I can honestly say it was thanks to booking with MyFiji. We will definitely be returning and again booking with MyFiji
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Fiji Resort and Spa is located on beautiful Denarau Island. This five star Fiji resort overlooks the beachfront, adjacent to the world class Denarau Golf and Racquet Club. Our Fiji beach resort offers 296 rooms, each with a private balcony. Other features at this Fiji luxury resort include a private beach, wedding chapel, swimming pools, three restaurants, four bars, an international health spa, and one of the largest ballroom on the island. A bustling marina and cultural temples are located nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Odigeo, Ebookers, TravelUp, Priceline, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Fiji Resort And Spa
- Sofitel Fiji Hotel Denarau Island
- Sofitel Denarau Island
- Denarau Island Sofitel
- Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa Denarau Island