Had interconnecting room on ground floor away from pool and reception. They were very accommodating to provide that request. View was great - the kids loved chasing the frogs at night in the gardens! Staff were very friendly and rooms were clean. Pool is the best on Denerau for kids I think, very good for toddlers with shallow water they can play and learn to swim. Only negative is that they need more cots, we had trouble first night waiting 1.5 hours for one after it was prerequested. Many I spoke to had similar problems so there is definately a shortage - strange for such a family hotel. Also, the TV was not working well and never got fixed despite many requests but i guess that is Fiji time! Would stay at Sofitel again if I was to stay on Denerau Island.
V resturant was fantastic food, adults only was bliss.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Fiji Resort and Spa is located on beautiful Denarau Island. This five star Fiji resort overlooks the beachfront, adjacent to the world class Denarau Golf and Racquet Club. Our Fiji beach resort offers 296 rooms, each with a private balcony. Other features at this Fiji luxury resort include a private beach, wedding chapel, swimming pools, three restaurants, four bars, an international health spa, and one of the largest ballroom on the island. A bustling marina and cultural temples are located nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, ACCOR, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Fiji Resort And Spa
- Sofitel Fiji Hotel Denarau Island
- Sofitel Denarau Island
- Denarau Island Sofitel
- Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa Denarau Island