We have been coming to Fiji for over 35 years as a family and a couple. This is the 1st time to these apts and we will be back. We have stayed at all of the Denarau hotels but feel they have now priced themselves off the budget for most kiwi family holidays...the Terraces are the exception.
This small complex had everything we could wish for. As it's been said so many times before it's staff are a true asset. The rooms are large, close to the marina and all that has to offer.
Pool is small but was never over crowded. The loungers are the only problem we had. The bar is just in the wrong place to get comfortable.
We have little to add to what previous guests have posted but to say management obviously takes on any suggests offered on this site.
The previous cafe by the pool wasn't great but during our stay this was reinvented by new owners into " the Terraces Cafe "We visited on day one and were one of their 1st customers....well done. The crew were learning the menu and working under difficult circumstances but coped with that genuine Fijian wish to please.The breakfast for $19, savoury and sweet crepes for $6 and the best fish n chips for $15,..wine, beer, juice and coffee at very reasonable prices pool side.
We look forward to seeing this wee cafe flourish ..it's not just for guests as they offer takeaway ...so drop in off the bula bus or stroll over from the marina..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Terraces Apartment Resort is located on popular Denarau Island, is Denarau Islands smallest resort that's big on service. With just 30 fully furnished apartments that are serviced daily, guests are guaranteed a warm and friendly service.Offering a fantastic location with Denarau Marina gateway to the Mamanuca Islands and Denarau Shopping precinct with its great range of retail stores, bars and restaurants just a 2 minute walk away.Spacious, modern air conditioned 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments have great views over the third hole of the championship Denarau Golf Course, Nausori Highlands, and feature full kitchen facilities, laundry, TV and much more and provide flexibility for the independent traveller wanting the home away from home experience thus appealing to all markets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Terraces Apartments Denarau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Terraces, Denarau Island Hotel Denarau Island
- The Terraces Apartments Denarau Fiji/Denarau Island