Wow what an amazing stay! My wife, 2y.o daughter and I stayed at the Hilton for 7 nights and we would certainly consider it again as a top family destination. After weeks of contemplating staying at Denaru vs. Coral Coast vs. an island - I am glad we chose Denaru - it made our holiday enjoyable and relaxing and more importantly our 2 y.o loved it!
Our 5 reasons why to try the Hilton are:
1) Kids Club is great - the people here are trained in all types of activities and there is never a dull moment. Given our little one was just under 2, we had to accompany her to the kids club as there are age restrictions to leave them unsupervised, however the older kids in the club seemed to be having a great time, and so did we, after all, if our little one is enjoying her time, than so are we!
2) Restaurants - don't expect 5 star rated restaurants, as some of the 'snobbery' people think - however the food is still wonderful! We dined at both locations on a few occasions, and the Thai does compare to some of the better restaurants here in Australia, likewise the Seafood dished, they were suburb. Kids eat free when accompanied with an adult which is great given they only pick at things, and the best part of this hotel, is the hospitable people, yes sometimes it can take a while to get served, but it's Fiji, and your on holiday's - and it's not too bad at all. Overall I would recommend trying out the restaurants as for 99% of guests they would suffice their appetite. Oh an a MUST TRY is the Whole Snapper and Spiced Crab ( I think that is what it was called) - delicious
3)Relaxed Atmosphere - this place truly has the relaxation, from the quietness of the rooms, to that of the staff and their 'Fijian Style' it makes you want to come back again and again for a truly memorable holiday.
4) Pools - the Pools are good, especially for the Kids as they have shallow options available. There is also an Adults only pool section, so for those who choose to just chill without little kids around, than this place is your choice. Only let down here for all pools at the Hilton is the lack of Natural Shade, yes great for a tan, but under the pressing sunshine of Fiji, you will get burnt literally in minutes. It's great to know that where you pick-up your towels, sunscreen is available for use should you need to rub more in. The whole time we were here, the pools were very clean and inviting, great temperature and fun activities are on around the pool from time to time to add some character to the day - definitely an enjoyment to watch.
5) Rooms - they are massive! We stayed in the top level of building 5, a 2br apartment for the duration, and the rooms had everything you needed, great outlook over the water, close to all amenities, Great shower pressure, and kitchen and BBQ facilities should you want to cook yourself.
The Hilton is positioned close to the Port of Denaru where there is a "Bula Bus" that circles the resorts often to transport you to and from other locations, or alternatively you can walk to the Port which is an easy (possibly sweaty) walk of about 10mins. From here we chose to take day trips to the islands to enjoy snorkeling, submarine adventures etc....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What's your idea of the perfect escape? Perhaps it's spending precious time together as a family. Maybe you want to rediscover romance, in a setting that's simply breathtaking. Or perhaps you'd rather enjoy relaxing spa treatments and superb cuisine...For sheer romance, a glorious honeymoon, your best family break ever or a golfer's dream holiday, Hilton in Fiji makes the perfect setting. Welcome to your perfect escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Fiji Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiji Beach Resort And Spa Managed By Hilton
- Fiji Beach Resort & Spa Managed By Hilton Hotel Denarau Island
- Hilton Fiji Beach Resort & Spa Denarau Island
- Hilton Denarau Island
- Fiji Hilton
- Denarau Island Hilton