We overnighted in this resort on our was out to an island.
Unfortunately we arrived at night and when the reception area resembled a bomb site more than the front of a nice hotel.-Yep our timing was bad.-The reception was being renovated.
Trying to check in with the strong odor of floor varnish hanging in the air was a very unpleasant and I feel dangerous experience.(I've worked with these products and safety instructions weren't even vaguely being followed)
There was also confusion with the bedding arangements.No cot supplied for our child and there were two single beds in the second room not a double--Normally you just shrug at that and the staff easilly sort it out. THIS time the cot never diod arrive and it took almost two hours and several calls and still no resolution--It took a call from a staff member before the bed was made up.
Unfortunately our air conditioning was broken and when we asked for it to be fixed we waited for well over an hour for a repair man to turn up When he did arive the repair man made it very clear the AC worked perfectly and we weren't "doing it right" --This without getting out of his golf cart.-NO the ac did NOT work.
The beds were comfortable the room well located.close to reception.
The veiw in the morning was stunning. -looking out into the pacific ocean.
I was really suprised to find a sandy beach on Denerau and it wasn't a bad beach either.
Heck I WANTED to love the place.
Despite the hassles we would like to come back and give the resort a fair apraisal because most were one off issues caused by renovations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What's your idea of the perfect escape? Perhaps it's spending precious time together as a family. Maybe you want to rediscover romance, in a setting that's simply breathtaking. Or perhaps you'd rather enjoy relaxing spa treatments and superb cuisine...For sheer romance, a glorious honeymoon, your best family break ever or a golfer's dream holiday, Hilton in Fiji makes the perfect setting. Welcome to your perfect escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Hilton Fiji Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiji Beach Resort And Spa Managed By Hilton
- Fiji Beach Resort & Spa Managed By Hilton Hotel Denarau Island
- Hilton Fiji Beach Resort & Spa Denarau Island
- Hilton Denarau Island
- Fiji Hilton
- Denarau Island Hilton