We stayed at the Hilton for 6 nights in March, apparently it is the wettest month and also cyclone season - but that did not dampen our stay (excuse the pun)! The staff were beautiful and friendly, the hotel room was very comfortable, especially the deep soaking bath tub and the Peter Thomas Roth toiletries/products were exquisite! Always clean, which is important for me. When I wasn't at the spa, I felt like I was still being pampered in my very room! Exactly what a holiday should be. The L'Epicier has (hands down) the best pizza I have ever tasted - and this is coming from a Melbournian. Must have been all the natural produce or the sea air or simply talented staff (or all the above).
I know a few people have noted the distance of the rooms to the main areas (pools, reception, restaurant), but there was always a hotel buggy around the corner and you always had the option of ordering one from reception. In fact, we quite enjoyed the walk, it forced us to slow down and smell the roses a bit. There was always some activity or entertainment which kept us occupied in the evening and also it was a short $14 taxi ride into town for some souvenir shopping and a local meal (local fish and chips/fish curry at Jacks cafe - rear of Jacks handicraft stall - was amazing!). And a $7 taxi ride or short walk to other hotels in Denarau Island if you wanted to try a different restaurant or even swimming pool! Although we were quite content with the Hilton and enjoyed the amenities offered there. Don't forget to check out at least one of the surrounding islands from the marina close by!
There is an activities stall - which if I wasn't there to just laze by the pool and drink Vonu beer or the cocktail of the day I would have definitely checked out. The spa was truly a wonderful experience, I highly recommend the express spa by pool side, if you aren't into long 2 hour massages, the 30 minute express ones were as rejuvenating and plus you are outdoors enjoying the beautiful weather with the sound of the ocean - bliss!
We miss everyone we met there - Marika who kept us entertained, Gabby at the activities/booking counter, the beautiful ladies at the spa and everyone else who we met on our trip. We look forward to returning soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What's your idea of the perfect escape? Perhaps it's spending precious time together as a family. Maybe you want to rediscover romance, in a setting that's simply breathtaking. Or perhaps you'd rather enjoy relaxing spa treatments and superb cuisine...For sheer romance, a glorious honeymoon, your best family break ever or a golfer's dream holiday, Hilton in Fiji makes the perfect setting. Welcome to your perfect escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Priceline, Booking.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Fiji Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiji Beach Resort And Spa Managed By Hilton
- Fiji Beach Resort & Spa Managed By Hilton Hotel Denarau Island
- Hilton Fiji Beach Resort & Spa Denarau Island
- Hilton Denarau Island
- Fiji Hilton
- Denarau Island Hilton