The idea behind our trip was to get away from Melbourne and unwind, why not hit up Fiji..
Wow Wow Wow Fiji Resort and Spa – Managed by Hilton we hit a home run with your beautiful resort.
We stayed for a week, in a beach front Studio that opened up directly onto the beach. Each morning we would open the blinds and watch the sun hit water as it rose behind the sleeping giant (A famous mountain that looks like a man with a large belly is lying down snoring with his mouth open. We would then get up, go for a walk or gym, have breakfast and lounge by adults poor. The resort has a number of pools that are broken up, adults only, family and children’s pools. They also have breakfast at one of their restaurants each morning that’s adults only, if you have issues with children being children or are perhaps not such a morning person.. We did some mornings at the adults only and others at the all for all. It was nice to have the option. So the resort has a number of restaurants and facilities onsite…. You really could stay two weeks and not have to leave to go anywhere if you wanted, there is also a general store, bottle shop an amazing coffee house called L’epicier – the coffee better than most coffee houses in Melbourne if you like your coffee, fresh breads, pizzas, cakes etc cooked daily. The staff are so accommodating here.. I organised a birthday cake for my partner on the same day, made to order they were more than accommodating and he loved his baked cheesecake. Nuku, we had breakfast lunch and dinner here… delicious yum cha, lovely breakfast and amazing Asian inspired dinners. Maravu food is delicious and the bar staff are great. A couple of special mentions… Twice we organised private dining, special thanks to Melissa for organizing at short notice an in room Seafood BBQ were the chef cooked outside our room, it was delish. The absolutely highlight would have had to have been without a doubt the beach side romantic dinner. This was amazing; we had the seafood platter and our chef Isreal WOW WOW WOW the best seafood platter we have every had in our lives. Sammy our private waiter, hilarious, these two had us in fits of laughter.. the amazing sunset, the beautiful weather, delicious food, fantastic wine accompanied by the most beautiful partner in the world, we could not have asked for a better final night in Fiji... Spa Treats, everyday… they were fantastic, we would highly recommend the couples beach massage, we both fell asleep very relaxing. We also had massages and facials at their pool side hut which was amazing also… I would highly recommend anyone on their day of arrival to have the Zesty body Polish.. it’s great for after flying and as a pre tan preparer. After the first night we were in holiday mode, all thanks to Fiji Resort and Spa. The booking staff at the tour desk that assisted in booking the Island hopper tour to Tokoki island again amazing.
If you want a relaxing holiday, Fiji is it and rest assured Fiji Resort and Spa will have you covered. Absolutely amazing we will be back. Once again, thank you to Melissa and her husband that’s a chef, Israel that cooked the most amazing seafood we have had in our life and Sammy for the great laughs… To the women in the day staff that have the strongest hands I have ever come across in my life, you managed to get every knot and tight muscle released… Thank you… See you next year!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Fiji Beach Resort and Spa is ideally located on 2.5 km of beach on Denarau Island. Discover a paradise of sun, sea and sand at this relaxing resort. Indulge in a massage by the sea or choose from an array of treatments at the award-winning Pevonia concept spa. Every guest room offers a private terrace or balcony, and our suites provide even more space and luxury. Every meal can be enjoyed with ocean views on the side when you dine at one of our restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Fiji Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiji Beach Resort & Spa Managed By Hilton Hotel Denarau Island
- Fiji Beach Resort And Spa Managed By Hilton
- Hilton Fiji Beach Resort & Spa Denarau Island
- Hilton Denarau Island
- Fiji Hilton
- Denarau Island Hilton