Radisson Blu Resort Fiji Denarau Island
Sheraton Fiji Resort(Denarau Island)
US$276
US$241
The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa Fiji(Denarau Island)
US$276
US$241
Sheraton Denarau Villas(Denarau Island)
US$504
US$442
Agoda.com
The Terraces Apartments(Denarau Island)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$194
US$191
US$167
  • Beachfront
The Palms Denarau(Denarau Island)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
US$84
US$67
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
5,405 results
All reviewskids clubthai restaurantlomani waione bedroom suitefamily poollagoon viewbula busswim up barfish and chipspizzathe sofa bedfamily holidayhappy hourtorch lightingadult poolwashing machine and dryergreat for families
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Arrived at Radisson Blu for a stay from for a three night stay at the end of July and I absolutely loved it!

Visited family for a wedding which was held in Nausori and up until then stayed in Suva.

We arrived with a large group including the newly weds and right away the staff was very friendly. We never walked by one person in staff who didn't say "bula!"

The rooms were clean, beds were huge, and you just felt relaxed waking up in a beautiful room and the staff was eager to stock up on whatever it was that we needed.

They have a few restaurants/bars on site as well as a few different pools for kids, adults and one thing Iv'e never come across - a pool with tables and chairs where people had dinner while listening to a live band. Amazing!

The staff, especially Bella, Anna, and a fellow who's name I've forgotten who became very buddy-buddy with my father, showed us a great time. Again, all the staff were very friendly and courteous throughout our stay, and the whole management team including Gerard Knight were fabulous.

They had a night were they served free drinks and sushi and spoke to visitors about their vision as well as asking us what they could do to make our stay better. Honestly, I can't think of a thing that would make this stay better, except for a few extra nights on the house, haha!

I plan to come back soon and when I do, I know where I'll be staying!

- Kevin in Vancouver, BC Canada

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
RadissonGM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort Fiji Denarau Island, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Bula jimmyjammyy

What a fantastic review and recommendation to others. Vinaka Vakalevu for your compliments and kind remarks about our team and resort.

I'm so pleased that we managed to exceed your expectations and hope that the wedding you attended was very special and enjoyable. We certainly would love to welcome you back all the way from Vancouver and do hope that you can make that sooner rather than later!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We stayed here 18 months ago, in the middle of summer. We came back this time in the middle of the Fijian winter. We had such a good time, I felt impelled to review again.

This time we stayed in the Lagoon view 1 bedroom suite on the top floor. The view from the balcony was spectacular and made the whole stay worthwhile.

The friendly service was as good as before, if not better. We travelled with our 6.5yo and now 2yo. We utilised kids club frequently and practically had to drag the 6yo away - he enjoyed playing on the beach, meeting other kids, lighting torches and racing frogs. The 2yo was cared for by two of the many nannies at the hotel - we were recognised by the nanny who looked after him last time (Emily), which is pretty good after 18 months and she looked after him again - 3 times during our week stay and did a terrific job!

This time we travelled with another family with similar age children, and they had such a good time they didn't want to leave. My wife and I had private sea-side dining one night with the seafood platter and it was amazing - very private and romantic.

We are seriously looking into coming back at Xmas and see no reason to try other resorts - the food, cocktails, and swimming pools are fantastic!

Highly recommended

Room Tip: If you can afford it, the Lagoon View rooms are fabulous
1  Thank logieb

Bula logieb

Wow! What a great review. Vinaka Vakalevu for choosing to stay with us for a second time and bringing friends also. I'm pleased that they loved Radisson Blu as much as you did!

Fijians really are the most hospitable of people and we think our team are pretty special - I have no idea how they remember names one, two or even three years later. I find it hard to remember my own children's names sometimes! I'm especially pleased that you managed to experience our Signature Table and enjoy our beautiful seafood platter. It's always reassuring to know that your children are being well cared for so you can relax totally.

Well, we look forward to seeing you at Christmas time - if you're here on Christmas Day your children may even catch a glimpse of Santa on a Jetski.....a unique experience!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We stayed for 8 nights in a 2 bdrm lagoon view suite.
The rooms are a good size, easily accommodated 5 of us. There is a kitchen (not that we used it) as well as washer and dryer in the bathroom. The rooms are clean and well maintained.
The resort has friendly atmosphere, helpful staff. The reception staff did their best to accommodate our 7 am arrival, getting us in to one of our rooms by 10 am. They also gave us a late checkout for 3 pm departure.
Outdoor pools are great, there is an "adults only" area which sadly we couldn't use but I certainly would if I was free of young children. Yes they police this, we were kicked out (nicely!) when we snuck in to an otherwise empty spa there with the kids.
The food is reasonable without being great, your standard buffet fare. Try to get to b'fast before 9 am, it gets crowded! With the "kids eat free deal", it was FJD80 for the 5 of us, pretty good value. Dinners are moderately priced by Western standards, quality is also OK but not really fine dining, choice of buffet or a la carte. Kids club is free unless meals are involved, babysitting is outrageously cheap at FJD25 for 3 hours and $5/hr thereafter.
Only dislikes- bar service around the pool can be a little slow, especially during 4-6 pm happy hour (a pina colada being compulsory). Also, more availability of watersports would be good- only 1 hobie cat which you have to book in advance. Sometimes it turns out to be too windy by the time your booking rolls around anyway.
All up, a very enjoyable holiday, we'll be back!

2  Thank David A
RadissonGM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort Fiji Denarau Island, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Bula David A

I'm so pleased you had a "terrific family holiday" with us here on Denarau. Thank you for your favourable review for other Tripadvisor readers reference. And thank you for choosing to stay with us.

I'm so pleased that we managed to meet your expectations, including assisting you with an early check-in - we always accommodate where possible but cannot obviously guarantee especially at peak times. I feel very weird saying I'm glad you got thrown out of our spa area with your children but I'm glad you did (in the nicest possible way!). Perhaps next time you can leave the children with a sitter and enjoy a few cocktails in in the Adults Only area! Sounds like bliss.

We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you and your family back to Radisson Blu. In the meantime,

Reviewed 13 July 2014

We stayed at Radisson Blu for one night before we returned to Australia. Our late check out request was granted which was great as we weren't being picked up until 2:30pm. We enjoyed lazing by the pool while the kids dipped in and out. The girls found time to braid the kids hair which they loved. We had a Lagoon View one bedroom suite which was perfect for us. There was even a washing machine and dryer in the bathroom which was great to dry off our wet togs.

The resort can't be faulted but after spending a week at Venua Levu it made this resort feel like we could have been back in Australia as it was very commercialised. I would definitely consider staying here again but for the same reason, a stop over.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
RadissonGM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort Fiji Denarau Island, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

Bula leashy79

It sounds as if you had a great one night stopover with us and we managed to successfully meet your expectations, we appreciate your positive comments. We have many guests who use us as a stopover before going out to the islands and/or before departing Fiji so I'm pleased that your overall experience was a good one. Some guests call it " de-sanding"!

Please do consider us if you were returning to our shores and we would be delighted to welcome you back.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

The islander people are very friendly and made us welcomes & wiling to help.
Husband says the accommodation is great, clean, neat and tidy, but he feels the breakfast is average, no teaspoon for coffee. The dinner at the water court Asian food was terrible, Vietnamese pho cooked in chicken stock, food over salty, it's ok for the European who never had a really pho for me being Asian it's terrible would not eat in here again.
13 years old says, this hotel let him connect to nature.
I says, it's relaxing, nice hotel,friendly people, I am not a professional cook, but found the food average to poor quality & expensive, get a Vietnamese cook to cook Asian food, there was not even one Asian cook in this restaurant that I could see.

1  Thank RufinaDjo
RadissonGM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Resort Fiji Denarau Island, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear RufinDjo

Thank you for your recent review of our property here on Denarau - we appreciate your comments. I'm so pleased you found us to be a relaxing and friendly place to stay!

I did read your comments about our food at Watercourt with disappointment and would like to just note that our Executive Chef is indeed a specialty Vietnamese chef, hence we have an expert overseeing the menu. However, you are absolutely correct in that our other chefs are all local - something we take great pride in is developing and encouraging. I do sincerely apologise that we didn't meet your expectations and I will pass this information on to our Food and Beverage Director.

We would love to have the opportunity to welcome you and your family back to Radisson Blu and hope you left us with some amazing holiday memories.