“Fantastic!”

Navutu Stars Fiji Hotel & Resort
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Yaqeta Island
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We were wanting a relaxing, special place to end our special Birthday trip to New Zealand and Fiji. We are a gay couple and we had an absolutely delightful stay with Navutu Stars. It met all of our expectations and then some. We celebrated my partners birthday, and the staff and servers made it so very special! From our welcome,to the absolutely wonderful massages from Leia and Anna, to the service from all of our servers from the restaurant. And the great bartenders, to the wonderful excursions to the Blue Lagoon Beach and the village tour, we really enjoyed it all! Thank you and Bula, Bula from Jacob and Michael!

Room Tip: There is no air conditioning, so we were not used to that, but it actually was not bad with the cool...
3  Thank Einfach

Reviewed 3 May 2014

We spent the 3 night of our honeymoon here in June 2012. Taking the ferry after a 16 hour long flights was crazy but worth it when we got there. We received a warm welcome. Our room was overbooked and we did not get the room we requested for one night but we were upgraded to their honeymoon bure the next day for the rest of our stay. No complaints about the place. It was absolutely blissful. We got to interact a lot with the staff and the guests. They also catered to vegetarians and had activities every day. Did a lot of scuba driving and cava drinking during our time here. After this we booked 4 nights on the main land which was underwhelming. It was much more commercialized and did not compare. We have traveled to so many different places after this but this stay was unforgettable. The next time we come we will be spending our entire vacation here.

Room Tip: The walk from the honeymoon room was longer and in order to use the bath, we had to call them to fil...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Poonam M
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

Spent 2 nights at the resort and I have no complains. It was a total bliss!! The 4.5 hours boat trip a was wonderful and as soon as you step on the island you don't wana leave. The staff are great and friendly and you have no regrets for spending your time and money on this resort. The beachfront byte is great and the food is delish.!!! It's an experience that you will never forget.was sad to leave this place. I could write a book on how great this resort it. I would definitely give it 10 out of 5 . Definitely recommend !!! Must go !!! Love you all at Navutu !!

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Pipz24
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We had a wonderful time at this resort! From the friendly staff, the food, the daily activties offered and purely just for the sheer beauty of the island! WE had an outstanding and memorable vaction! Would love to come back soon!

Room Tip: Not really a beach front resort.
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed the stay. The resort is managed extremely well and I was made to feel special and welcomed from arrival to departure. The staff are very competent and helpful. They were able to assist us in changing our travel arrangements without any fuss which was much appreciated. The rooms were always cleaned when we returned after breakfast and the food was terrific. The massages were also of an extremely high standard, in stark contrast to another resort I stayed at. The beach view from the villas was also beautiful. This was without a doubt the highlight of our trip which included 4 Fijian resorts and I would recommend it without reservation. As with every place there was some room for improvement. Our room had been double booked for the first night. As compensation we we were offered free cocktails for that night and a refund of the room difference. We were fine with that as we were thirsty and the substitute room was great. However the resort forgot to refund the difference on the bill, which we only realised after arriving home. Although they apologised profusely and credited the difference immediately, it is never good to make a mistake on a mistake. When you arrive you are asked whether you'd like to sign up to a meal plan, without having any understanding of whether it represents good value (it wasn't for us). As with another resort in the Yasawas, I was also asked on arrival to sign a document which waived negligence on the part of the resort and staff which I declined to do as I think it is unreasonable (and not something you are legally able to do in my country). Finally, the bathroom door provides little privacy for the bathroom which I found inconvenient as I had to leave the room when it was being used. However overall it was a terrific experience, the best resort I stayed at in Fiji and left me with very warm feelings of my time in the country.

Room Tip: I found little difference between the Garden and Beach villas which I thought were both great. One g...
2  Thank Giddyup124124
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We had a marvellous time and highly recommend the resort for anyone wanting an intimate honeymoon in a gorgeous location with friendly service and delicious food! We particularly enjoyed the snorkelling, private picnic, game fishing and lobster!

1  Thank Iheartholidayz
Reviewed 21 April 2014

My husband and I spent 10 days here for our honeymoon, and we could not have asked for anything better! The staff is amazing, very friendly and always helpful. The food was DELICIOUS. I'm a pescetarian and can be picky about food, so it says a lot that I was more than pleased. We stayed in the Grand Bure (bure #1), and it was PERFECT. We definitely recommend!! It is situated higher than the other bures, and the view from the balcony is so amazing. We had the staff bring our dinner to our balcony several different nights, and they set it up so romantically. Those nights we also had a bath drawn, where the staff lights candles and brings essential oils. So luxurious! We don't typically travel in such luxury, but we splurged because it was our honeymoon. I wasn't sure whether it would all be worth it, but it totally was. Two activities are set up daily, morning and afternoon, although you can coordinate additional trips and outings easily. It was absolutely wonderful...a paradise SO well worth the time and money it takes to get there!

Room Tip: Book Grand Bure #1! SO worth it!
1  Thank Tuyl F
#1 of 1 in Yasawa Island
Turtle Island
Turtle Island
#1 of 1 in Turtle Island

Been to Navutu Stars Fiji Hotel & Resort? Share your experiences!