“Great value great customer service!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Wana Takeaway

Wana Takeaway
Ranked #61 of 79 Restaurants in Wanaka
Cuisines: Fast food, New Zealand
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great value great customer service!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2011

When I was passing through wanaka I wanted something quick and cheap, and I saw the perfect place right on the lake front shops... Wanna takeaway!
The young lady behind the counter really new what she was doing and was joking about the wether etc.

My husband got a burger (tropical?) which was well worth the price and I got some blue cod, all the ingredient were fresh!

Would definately recommend for someone wanting cheap greasy but tasty food!

1 Thank Blahme142

Godzone
“Good food at a good price; a rare pleasure in Wanaka”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2011

We happened upon this place the day we arrived in Wanaka, when we were keen for a decent portion of food for under $30 a person, a hard ask in Wanaka.

We did not get off to a good start. The young woman working there was quite rude and direct. But she got the food ready quickly, and when it arrived, it was really quite delicious. We just went for fish and chips. I had the elephant fish; my wife had the cod. Both were very tasty, and well-priced.

The takeaway is directly acros from the lake, so on a sunny day it is lovely to wander acros and picnic on the beach.

• Visited April 2011