“Amazing”

Wana Takeaway
Ranked #66 of 88 Restaurants in Wanaka
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 5 February 2014

We stopped here for a quick take-away lunch. I had the fish of the day and chips (john dory) and my husband had the pulled fried-chicken wrap. It is the most amazing fish and chips I've ever had and hubby said the same thing about his meal. Next time we're in Queenstown we may just make the drive back to Wanaka for this tasty bite to eat.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

Dropped in here while visiting the lake. My gal had some of the chicken pasta (pre-packed) and I ordered the fish 'n chips. OMG - they wrapped it up in newspaper(!) I was like, this is weird.... until I tasted it...

****Best Fish 'N Chips EVER!****

Flaky, soft, tasty, no fishiness at all. I'm typing this wishing I had more....

Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

Went to get some takeaways and popped into Wana. Music a bit youthie (yes I am less young than I would prefer). Spotted the blue cod and chips with pork belly spring rolls. Woman behind counter was very nice and we didn't have to wait long. And they were wonderful. Best fish n chips I have had in a long time and good quantity as well as quality. Yummy and very highly recommended.

Reviewed 16 June 2013

OMG I am still dreaming about the fish 'n' chips I had at Boa Boa! My parents had a fish'n'chip shop for 15 years so I am very fussy when it come to fish'n'chips. By far the best Fish'n'chips that I had in NZ and for quite some time too if I am honest. I wish I had longer in Wanka so I could eat here again and again! Good value for money!

1  Thank RenaeG76
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Really nice quick lunch stop at Wanaka- Menu had a lot of yummy options but we chose the Boa Burger and Pork Belly burger- which were well above average. Plus there's a great view of the lake and super friendly staff!

1  Thank Tigsy B