Lakeside Apartments
Edgewater(Wanaka)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$168
Agoda.com
Clearbrook Motel Wanaka(Wanaka)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$153
Agoda.com
Ramada Resort Wanaka(Wanaka)(Great Value!)
US$125
  • Pool
The Moorings(Wanaka)(Great Value!)
US$157
Bella Vista Wanaka(Wanaka)(Great Value!)
US$118
Lakeview Motel(Wanaka)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$116
Agoda.com
Manuka Crescent Motel(Wanaka)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$92
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe penthousethird floorpremier apartmenthuge balconyheated swimming poolplace to staymaster bedroomperfect locationappointed apartmentthe kitchenamazing viewsgreat poollake and surrounding mountainsserviced dailymain bedroomeasy accessnew zealand
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 June 2012

Recently my mother and me went to Wanaka to visit my brother and his kids. Instead of getting two hotel rooms I thought I'd take a quick look online to see if we couldn't get a two bedroom apartment for similar cash. I quickly saw that the Lakeside Apartments were highly rated, and also very reasonably priced. An apartment for less than the price of two rooms in a hotel (off-peak season)! When we arrived we were thoroughly impressed! The biggest surprise was the space! Hotel rooms are usually somewhere around 25-30sq/m, this apartment was huge, tons of living, dining and fully equipped kitchen space, plus a 15+sq/m deck directly overlooking the lake with two large bedrooms, one en-suite, to boot! All of the equipment, furnishings and furniture were of high quality and the apartment was spotless and well kept. Internet and sat tv were all included, this was a great place to stay.
Service from the apartment team was super friendly and helpful, nothing was a problem, even when confronted with user-error! I would highly recommend these apartments to anyone wishing to stay a couple of days as we were or a week or more for skiing or summer fun!! I'll certainly be back.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2012

I am a hotel freak meaning that I have to go to 5 places before I choose the one to stay ,but when i arrive to Lakeside I knew I have found the best,everything here is perfect the location ,the beauty generosity and luxury of the appartment and the kindness of the people who work there ,we are mexican independent travelers planing to stay in Wanaka for 4 days and end up staying 23!!! When we finally had to leave ,we were worried inmigration will deport us to Mexico,we forgot a laptop cable in the room and Geary sent it to us to Geraldine! and didnt want to charge us for that .THEY ARE REALLY THE BEST.

Room Tip: always see more than one room before choosing
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2012

This is the best place we have ever stayed. 3 nights was not enough as it was true luxury. Great kitchen with all the best quality fittings. 50 inch screen TV. Lovely bed with stunning view from bedroom and living room. Lovely deck with comfortable furniture. Great service from friendly host. lock up garage close by. Just fabulous.

Room Tip: Very close to shops, restaurants etc
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2012

My partner and I recently stayed in a premier apartment (301) for two nights. We couldn't have been more impressed with the apartment: quality decor, very spacious, well kitted-out kitchen, spotlessly clean and an amazing view of Lake Wanaka and the surrounding mountains. Lakeside Apartments are in an exceptional location; Wanaka's top restaurants are right at the doorstep and it is a quick, flat walk to the New World Supermarket. The bed in our apartment had a pillow-top mattress which was a little uncomfortable for me as I have a bad back but I'm sure this wouldn't be an issue for most.

We're contemplating having our wedding in Wanaka next year and will definitely encourage all of our friends and family to stay at Lakeside Apartments.

Room Tip: I would highly recommend apartment 301
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2012 via mobile

If we could give 6 stars, we would. Stayed in the penthouse for 3 nights and it was an absolute treat. Location is perfect and picturesque (waking up to the first snow of the season on the mountains whilst overlooking the lake was the adult form of waking up Christmas morning as a child!). The apartment itself made our 'holiday' into a 'honeymoon'. The deck, which was bigger than our house, housed a hot tub perfect for sipping champagne whilst watching the sun set. And if that wasn't enough there was a 2nd spa in the bathroom. What spoiling! Thank you to the manager for the genuinely kind service and hospitality, we look forward to visiting again soon
Jacquie and Andrew, Australia