“Service with a smile”

Beanie Cafe Wanaka
Ranked #2 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Wanaka
Price range: US$1 - US$13
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Our delicious food is made fresh on site. We stock a large variety of cabinet items and our classic kiwi menu will be sure to please. Coffee - Tea - Smoothies
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Found this cafe while visiting Wanaka and, although it looked a little old fashioned from the outside, there was a good atmosphere inside and a lovely warm smile from the young lady who served us. Her coffee making skills were much appreciated and her local knowledge was really helpful. We shall certainly recommend the venue and the staff!

Susanmi2014, Owner at Beanie Cafe Wanaka, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Many thanks for your review. Our staff want offer the best experience for our customers. We are also thinking of ways to improve our look from the street, so thank you, we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 13 June 2014

I was here with my family and had the French toast so YUM got to go back for more. The banana smoothie very special

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

I was in for lunch today and it was nice and warm out of the rain at Beanie. When I asked the counter lady about the Salmon Roulade she told me the whole salmon had come in from the salmon farm at Twizel the day before and it had been filleted. She said she thought Scottish salmon were big but this one was massive! So I had to try it and it was delicious. Coffee was great too and then I had a brownie: fudgy: just how I like them. Beanie is becoming my fav cafe in Wanaka.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I always come to Beanie Cafe for a hot choco and pesto scroll. Loving the pesto scroll so much! I will come back and always come back for more! :)

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Really nice cafe! the food was good and the staff were friendly. Will definitely go back there again