“Awesome burritos and tacos!”
Review of Burrito Craft

Burrito Craft
Ranked #5 of 91 Restaurants in Wanaka
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Description: OPEN 7 Days 06.30m - 9.00pm. Mexican mobile food trailer located at 51 Brownston St Wanaka selling Breakfast Burritos, Burritos, Tacos and more ! Come see us and feel free to bring a beer or wine as its BYO.
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Have been to Burrito Craft a few times since being back in Wanaka and every time I've been fully satisfied and left wanting to come back the next day. Burritos are stuffed full of goodness and the tacos are super tasty with heaps of flavour. They cater for vegans which is a huge bonus, the bean burrito and mushroom taco are the choices in that case and they're amazing! Will be back soon for sure.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Awesome food. I ordered a large burrito and a taco, which was way more than I needed. To my credit, I polished it off - it was too yummy to leave!

My bike chain broke on the way home, but the food was wrapped so well that it was still warm when I got home. Awesome.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Perfect option for us wanting a quick delicious dinner. Quick service and good food. Good spot to remember

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Delicious choices of fillings, simple style with a wide range of combinations and choices! Highly recommended!

friendly staff with great service! thank you!

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Couldn't be bothered going out especially with a young family so we decided to give Burrito Craft a go. Omg so good honestly do yourselves a favour and get one...or more