we went to the Royal Zanzibar, after contemplating many other resorts. We were very pleased with everything at the Royal, the staff were polite, the food was good, the rooms were large and well maintained. It was easy to book tours with the beach boys. The bar staff were on the ball, and rarely did we wait more than 15 minutes for a snack (pizza or burger) at lunch time. When in Africa, one cannot expect 5* quality, however we were pleasantly surprised, and did not sweat the small stuff at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular view of the Indian Ocean from almost anywhere on the resort makes this all-inclusive property a wonderful choice for those guests looking for a peaceful and relaxing vacation. Fantastic swimming pools, a beautiful beach with clear, turquoise waters and amazing sunsets all add to the ambiance! The rooms are large, approximately 80 square metres for Superior Rooms and 100 square metres for Suites. A spacious bathroom with a large bathtub, separate shower and double sinks provide luxurious comfort. All rooms include a quiet split-unit air conditioner, TV, fridge, coffee and tea making facilities, a safe and a terrace from which to enjoy the view. The warm, friendly staff invite you to enjoy meals in the buffet restaurant with a varied selection of local and international dishes or a traditional pizza oven near the beach offers a quick snack while you relax by the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotelopia, Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Agoda, Odigeo, Jovago.com, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Royal Zanzibar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Zanzibar Beach Hotel Nungwi
- Seaclub Royal Zanzibar Beach Hotel
- Royal Zanzibar Beach Resort Zanzibar Island/Nungwi