Nungwi beach, where Royal Zanzibar is located, is a beautiful beach, with soft white sand, clear water and stunning sunsets!
All the staff at the hotel outdid themselves in trying to please us.
The food even for a vegetarian like myself was absolutely divine. There was always, a great selection for me to choose from. Furthermore, there was always an endless supply of
Freshly baked pizzas. Being Indians, we always like our food spicy, so on request, we always got some Swahili chillies to spike our food.
The selection of teas was also really good, as was the selection of breakfast, lunch and dinner menus.
Even though the hotel was filled to capacity over the weekend, the pools and beach always felt empty, because there are so many large swimming pools. Many guests had little children, yet, it didn't disturb other guests, because of the large spaces.
The animation team also did a great job in presenting shows, organising walks, stretching, aqua gym, and volley ball.
Overall, it was a great place to unwind and relax.
Cherry on the top was the beautiful sunset everyday.
We thoroughly enjoyed watching the sun setting daily on the beach.
It was always spectacular.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular view of the Indian Ocean from almost anywhere on the resort makes this all-inclusive property a wonderful choice for those guests looking for a peaceful and relaxing vacation. Fantastic swimming pools, a beautiful beach with clear, turquoise waters and amazing sunsets all add to the ambiance! The rooms are large, approximately 80 square metres for Superior Rooms and 100 square metres for Suites. A spacious bathroom with a large bathtub, separate shower and double sinks provide luxurious comfort. All rooms include a quiet split-unit air conditioner, TV, fridge, coffee and tea making facilities, a safe and a terrace from which to enjoy the view. The warm, friendly staff invite you to enjoy meals in the buffet restaurant with a varied selection of local and international dishes or a traditional pizza oven near the beach offers a quick snack while you relax by the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Travelbag, Odigeo and Jovago.com so you can book your Royal Zanzibar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Zanzibar Beach Hotel Nungwi
- Seaclub Royal Zanzibar Beach Hotel
- Royal Zanzibar Beach Resort Zanzibar Island/Nungwi