I went to Zanzibar in April 2014 for a week with 20 friends and family to celebrate my 40th birthday. What an awesome time we had! The resort is amazing and allows for lots of fun and rest, whichever you prefer. The Management catered for everything from my elderly father, to every detail of my birthday celebrations that went on for 2 days. Everyone who works at the resort was very flexible, and wanted to ensure that they did everything they could to make my birthday memorable. They far exceeded my expectations! We had cocktails at one location, dinner at another location and dancing at a third location. The next day, the hotel organised a private sunset cruise on a dhow which was the biggest hit amongst my guests. Dinner was served at the beach the same night and the staff and local masais put on a big show to wish me a happy birthday. I will certainly not forgot this celebration.
A big thank you to all the staff at Royal Zanzibar Beach Resort, your big smiles and eagerness to please, surely sets you apart. All my guests and myself are looking forward to our return to your beautiful resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular view of the Indian Ocean from almost anywhere on the resort makes this all-inclusive property a wonderful choice for those guests looking for a peaceful and relaxing vacation. Fantastic swimming pools, a beautiful beach with clear, turquoise waters and amazing sunsets all add to the ambiance! The rooms are large, approximately 80 square metres for Superior Rooms and 100 square metres for Suites. A spacious bathroom with a large bathtub, separate shower and double sinks provide luxurious comfort. All rooms include a quiet split-unit air conditioner, TV, fridge, coffee and tea making facilities, a safe and a terrace from which to enjoy the view. The warm, friendly staff invite you to enjoy meals in the buffet restaurant with a varied selection of local and international dishes or a traditional pizza oven near the beach offers a quick snack while you relax by the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Travelbag, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Royal Zanzibar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Zanzibar Beach Hotel Nungwi
- Seaclub Royal Zanzibar Beach Hotel
- Royal Zanzibar Beach Resort Zanzibar Island/Nungwi