We booked the 2 suites for our family and were so happy with our accomodations. Our rooms were clean and well cared for during our stay. The setting with our own small pools overlooking the ocean below was wonderful. We had a variety of seating including hammocks , swings and comfy lounge chairs for outdoor relaxation. Our beds were very comfortable and the ac in the bedroom made for great sleeping. We loved the second floor open air area and the view.
Eugene, the manager, was so very helpful in all requests from airline schedule changes to transportaton to snorkeling tours. Thank you so much Eugene! Any problems we had with our rooms were immediately addressed. The food was quite good although the bartender struggled with mixed drinks. We loved the open air dining and the bar in the Dhow boat. The beautiful landscaping added to the privacy of the resort, a feature that many other hotels lacked. We highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zanzibari is located in Nungwi on the northeastern tip of Zanzibar. Set above the beach on a low coral cliff with easy access to the sea you are offered privacy, peace and tranquility while taking in the stunning views of the Indian Ocean. The hotel has many high quality facilities, including our infinity pool, spa and famous Dhow Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Jovago.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Zanzibari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Zanzibari Hotel Nungwi
- The Zanzibari Zanzibar Island/Nungwi