We spent three nights at the Zanzibari and wished we could have stayed for longer. From the moment we arrived, we felt at home thanks to the warm welcome we received from the hotel's manager, Mrisho and his team of staff. Our room (the Bustani Suite) was beautiful and very spacious, the views of the incredibly turquoise sea from the small beach are just incredible, and the whole resort has the feel of a smart boutique hotel with a local, personal touch. Dinner was an impressive five-course meal every night, and the waiters were fantastic (they taught us quite a few words of Swahili). One evening, the Masai warriors that work at the hotel performed some dances after dinner, which was a real treat to observe. The hotel can also arrange various tours and excursions, including snorkelling near Mnemba Island, which was enjoyable. All in all, the perfect place to kick back and relax for a few days in a little slice of paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zanzibari is located in Nungwi on the northeastern tip of Zanzibar. Set above the beach on a low coral cliff with easy access to the sea you are offered privacy, peace and tranquility while taking in the stunning views of the Indian Ocean. The hotel has many high quality facilities, including our infinity pool, spa and famous Dhow Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Jovago.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Zanzibari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Zanzibari Hotel Nungwi
- The Zanzibari Zanzibar Island/Nungwi