despite the lack of power on zanzibar, nungwi is still worth a visit and this property is nicely positioned in a quiet area. We were originally scred off of nungwi because we had heard it is crowded with tourists but the Zanzibari is located away from all that. Private and relaxing this is the perfect end to an African adventure, and definitely a nice contrast to Stonetown. Eugene is doing a heck of a job of managing and will deal with any concerns. Also the food was great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zanzibari is located in Nungwi on the northeastern tip of Zanzibar. Set above the beach on a low coral cliff with easy access to the sea you are offered privacy, peace and tranquility while taking in the stunning views of the Indian Ocean. The hotel has many high quality facilities, including our infinity pool, spa and famous Dhow Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jovago.com, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Zanzibari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Zanzibari Hotel Nungwi
- The Zanzibari Zanzibar Island/Nungwi