“Great time with a Great Team”

Spanish Dancer Divers
Ranked #1 of 16 Tours in Nungwi
More attraction details
Owner description: Top quality PADI dive center in Nungwi, Zanzibar. We offer the best dives in Zanzibar including Mnemba Atoll, Leven Bank, Tumbatu, Magic Reef and much more. We teach a full range of PADI courses in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Hebrew. Spanish Dancer Divers pay a lot of attention to customer experience. We would like to be you best Zanzibar memory. Come join us!!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Hello All,
I just would like to mention that I spend a great week of diving with the Spanish Dancer Divers' Team.
They are professionals and very friendly.
I could arrange everything in avance via email and I received the service I had chosen: I really recommend you to dive with them as I really get a great time with them.

I am sure you will enjoy it like I did.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Beautiful club with very relaxing atmosphere , right on the beach.
The diveguides are enthousiastic, professional and want to make sure you have a good time.
We did more then 20 dives and the manager (Shee) let us choose our divesites (almost) everytime.
A driver picked us up from our hotel every day (a 40 min drive). Good service !

Reviewed 4 March 2014

My boyfriend and I decided to go to Mnemba Island for some snorkeling after hearing that it is one of the best places to go snorkeling in Zanzibar. We did our excursion through Spanish Divers, and were in a boat with about 20 other people. The ride was in a traditional dhow and was long from Nungwi Beach (over an hour), and there were a few times I felt like I was going to get seasick which is unusual for me.

While we were riding over, we were able to watch the crew prepare part of our lunch (tuna).

We eventually made it to the reefs off Mnemba Island. We spent about an hour exploring. There was a lot to see, and we ran into a few funky fish, but it wasn't as colorful or exciting as I was expecting. After about an hour, our crew called us over for lunch. After lunch, they said we could go in for another 20 minutes, and then it would be time to leave. We were disappointed that we couldn't snorkel for longer, but it seemed like everybody else on the boat was ready to go.

Overall, I had a fun day, but I wish I could have spent more time snorkeling.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

We've had a great time! Diving has been nice, fantastic atmosphere around the staff! It has been fun diving with these people and we are glad they were the ones introducing us to diving! You feel safe and relaxed under water, :)

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Best atmosphere, best team, best safety, best equipment, best dive experience. I have dived with other operators in nungwi and the other operators were ok to good (it is hard to have a bad diving experience in nungwi). The Spanish dancer experience was just all round more superior.

Owner David hits the right balance between running a business to make money, while staying focused on customer experience and keeping prices right. Claudia my dive master kept some wayward divers inline whilst still creating a fun experience for the rest of us. She has a great underwater eye.

Chris botting ran the boat and lead a dive group did a fantastic job. I have dived in some of the top locations in the world and the atoll dive at mnemba was one of the most rewarding dives I have ever done.

Speak to shee to put together the dives you want to do he will give you best advice and price. Captain Hadji has a great command of his vessel and the ocean. Every member of this team is fantastic.