My friend and I spent 5 nights in the Flame Tree Cottages and I cannot fault anything here! The staff were very friendly and helpful, the food was great, the setting fantastic, even with the odd power cut! I cannot believe anyone that would complain about this wonderful place, I would suggest they stay in a Hilton Hotel in London rather than go to Africa if all they can moan about is a door getting stuck and a bit of chipped paint!
I booked my trip to Zanzibar with Zanzibar Travel a chap by the name of Michael Sweeney who was extremely helpful and offered us lots of advice and information and I honestlly do believe that our trip would not have been as memorable as it was without his help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Flame Tree Cottages. A small 16 room beach hotel in a private garden. It is one of the newest developments at the quiet end of the North West Nungwi tourist area, which boasts some of the nicest beaches in Zanzibar. We are beachside & West facing for perfect sunset views & it's a close walk to numerous restaurants and bars of Nungwi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Flame Tree Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flame Tree Cottages Hotel Nungwi
- Flame Tree Cottages Zanzibar Island/Nungwi