We stayed at the Flame Tree Cottages for four nights and enjoyed it very much. We were a family of four and had lots of space and quiet and wonderfully cool AC. We enjoyed our breakfast in the restaurant, so we could order what we would like, it was fresh and good and we ordered dinner in advance, so there was no wait, and dinner was also very nice. The beach is great at the end of the lovely garden, with private sun beds and a very nice beach bar close by. The owners were very friendly and organized a great snorkling trip for us with a lovely day to Mnemba. We would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Flame Tree Cottages. A small 16 room beach hotel in a private garden. It is one of the newest developments at the quiet end of the North West Nungwi tourist area, which boasts some of the nicest beaches in Zanzibar. We are beachside & West facing for perfect sunset views & it's a close walk to numerous restaurants and bars of Nungwi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Flame Tree Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flame Tree Cottages Hotel Nungwi
- Flame Tree Cottages Zanzibar Island/Nungwi