As a group of six, we spent Easter week-end at the Flame Tree Cottages. We rented two cottages that had comfortable sitting rooms as well as the air conditioned bedrooms and bath. This modest priced hotel lived up toits website and the reviews we read from Trip Advisor(and chose it due to the reviews). The food was delicious and we were sorry that the one night we ate at a local restaurant the meal was only mediocre. Staff were friendly, patient with our many questions/ requests and most helpful to set us up with drivers who took us wherever we wished to visit. We hope to visit again and will share this great find with others who wish to relax at a beach and only visit Stone Town for a day visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Flame Tree Cottages. A small 16 room beach hotel in a private garden. It is one of the newest developments at the quiet end of the North West Nungwi tourist area, which boasts some of the nicest beaches in Zanzibar. We are beachside & West facing for perfect sunset views & it's a close walk to numerous restaurants and bars of Nungwi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Flame Tree Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flame Tree Cottages Hotel Nungwi
- Flame Tree Cottages Zanzibar Island/Nungwi