I've just stayed at Mnarani for a week and had a great time. I was told the beach everyone says has disappeared is coming back and indeed you could actually see the sand in the tide when you swam! The staff were all friendly and helpful and especially as a 'solo traveller' this always makes me feel at ease. The food was fine and prices didn't seem too different from other hotels. My only bad comment would be that it was a little quiet for me on my own, but everywhere else seemed to be too, so I guess that's how it is at this time of year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mnarani Beach Cottages is a beach resort hotel, located on the northernmost tip of Zanzibar Island in the village of Nungwi, next to the old lighthouse.Mnarani has been independently recommended by The Lonely Planet Guide, The Bradt Guide to Zanzibar and many other East African travel guidebooks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Jovago.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mnarani Beach Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mnarani Beach Cottages Hotel Nungwi
- Mnarani Beach Hotel
- Mnarani Beach Resort
- Mnarani Beach Cottages Zanzibar Island/Nungwi