Really nice place to stay. The rooms have great views and is very clean. It is not the best beach in front of the hotel but you can walk 15 minutes to a great beach. The food is pretty basic and after a few days you want something else. There are other options for eating around.
Remember to visit the aquarium next to Mnarani. There are lot's of turtles.
Coco at the reception is very nice, happy and always ready to help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mnarani Beach Cottages is a beach resort hotel, located on the northernmost tip of Zanzibar Island in the village of Nungwi, next to the old lighthouse.Mnarani has been independently recommended by The Lonely Planet Guide, The Bradt Guide to Zanzibar and many other East African travel guidebooks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mnarani Beach Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mnarani Beach Cottages Hotel Nungwi
- Mnarani Beach Hotel
- Mnarani Beach Resort
- Mnarani Beach Cottages Zanzibar Island/Nungwi