we stay by 2 families for 3 bedroom apartment. Bedroom was small and simple but we like it. Bathroom also simple but clean enough to be happy for our needs. Living room was big enough for 7 of us. It will be better if we had more chairs for all of us. We asked staff to add one more but didn't covered. Dissapointed point was there were no cooking space even we stayed the room with kitchen. we had sink but nothing we could cook. Fridge was big enough and clean. I am not sure whether the water problem is always or only during our stay. we had almost "dropping water for wash ourselves" but not "shower" for all 4 days stay. Keep asking for the reception but nothing changed. luckily all of us knew how to survive with small amount of water but otherwise it will be big issue for some people.
Swimming pool was nice and clean. Beach also nice. Staff were friendly and helpful. we liked food, too. Wish a bit more selection because some of us couldn't eat something and here was no choice.
over all, we enjoyed our stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mnarani Beach Cottages is a beach resort hotel, located on the northernmost tip of Zanzibar Island in the village of Nungwi, next to the old lighthouse.Mnarani has been independently recommended by The Lonely Planet Guide, The Bradt Guide to Zanzibar and many other East African travel guidebooks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Jovago.com and Odigeo so you can book your Mnarani Beach Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mnarani Beach Cottages Hotel Nungwi
- Mnarani Beach Hotel
- Mnarani Beach Resort
- Mnarani Beach Cottages Zanzibar Island/Nungwi