We came from a 5 day stay at the Rift Valley Children's Village where our daughter had volunteered before she passed away. Mnarani was the perfect respite after an emotional trip for our family. The staff was warm and gracious. The food was fantastic and the setting couldn't be beat. Our lodging was perfect and the low-key ambience totally fit the bill. We would definitely go back again. We highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mnarani Beach Cottages is a beach resort hotel, located on the northernmost tip of Zanzibar Island in the village of Nungwi, next to the old lighthouse.Mnarani has been independently recommended by The Lonely Planet Guide, The Bradt Guide to Zanzibar and many other East African travel guidebooks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Jovago.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mnarani Beach Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mnarani Beach Cottages Hotel Nungwi
- Mnarani Beach Hotel
- Mnarani Beach Resort
- Mnarani Beach Cottages Zanzibar Island/Nungwi