We were looking for a homely place on the beachfront with a pool and lots of things to do and lots of nice people staying there! Mnarani way exceeded our expectations!
The cabins on the beachfront get lovely breezes and we were never hot, like we were around the corner in another resort!
The staff and super friendly, the food great and the gorgeous bungalows very clean and free internet!
For a buget between $100-$200 per night including dinner (depending on the room size and location), you wont find better beachfront value!
We will be dreaming of this place for a long time!
We travel a lot (80 countries) and I have never felt compelled to write a review on trip advisor til now...these guys deserve to succeed!
Check it out, you wont be dissapointed!
Cheers, Patrick and Belinda Peck
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mnarani Beach Cottages is a beach resort hotel, located on the northernmost tip of Zanzibar Island in the village of Nungwi, next to the old lighthouse.Mnarani has been independently recommended by The Lonely Planet Guide, The Bradt Guide to Zanzibar and many other East African travel guidebooks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mnarani Beach Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mnarani Beach Cottages Hotel Nungwi
- Mnarani Beach Hotel
- Mnarani Beach Resort
- Mnarani Beach Cottages Zanzibar Island/Nungwi