Clean and upmarket rooms with great TV viewing (very necessary when South Africa played). Stayed on 3rd floor so had a fabulous view of the sea. All rooms lead out to a garden but are separated by wooden fence structures. Food excellent and a massive choice. The sea does not go out with the tide so one can swim all day which is a huge plus! Great walks along Nungwi Beach and a good place to relax and chill!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within exotic tropical gardens and water features inviting guests to enjoy the pristine view over the Indian Ocean, Diamonds La Gemma dell' Est is located on the north-western shores of the magical spice island of Zanzibar. This enchanting, luxurious and environmentally friendly resort is famous for its magnificent beach and large wharf built onto the open waters of the Indian Ocean and stretches out towards the sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Agoda, Travelbag, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jovago.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Diamonds La Gemma dell' Est reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamonds La Gemma Dell` Est Hotel Zanzibar
- La Gemma Dell Est Zanzibar
- Gemma Del Est
- Diamonds La Gemma Dell' Est Zanzibar Island/Nungwi