As soon as we entered in our hotel after long road from Stone town, the secluded garden, the warm smiles of the staff, well come cold drinks with respect. The quiet breezes in the lush palms, and vibrant colour of the tropical garden was a perfect place for the our last week in Africa. I am so glad that we did our homework and chose Zanzibar and langilangi as the last stop of our travel in Africa.
The pool area was the absolute best way to relax after a month of safari. The quietness of sleeping all day on the pool lounge was the absolute best way to relax after a month of safari. Our Garden room had a balcony in front of the big garden . We sit and chat to many happy guests became our friends as we shared each other’s our travel ideas.
Food. We were so happy to discover this place and to know that for each meal we tried literally were served a freshly picked coconut or mango, fresh spices or freshly caught fish to order (catch of the day).
Langilangi was the perfect for us' we both wanted in this trip. I can see why many people we met keep returning here year after year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LangiLangi Beach Bunaglows is located in Nungwi, Zanzibar. The hotel has got a total of 34 rooms which are Standard Garden Room, Pool Room, Seaview Suite, Marhaba Suite and Royal Zanzibari Suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Langi Langi Beach Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Langilangi Beach Bungalows Hotel Nungwi
- Langilangi Beach Hotel
- Langilangi Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Langi Langi Beach Bungalows Zanzibar Island/Nungwi