We didn't have the best start at Langi Langi as our agent booked us into the wrong room (a double, not a twin). The manager did his very best to rectify the situation - giving us a bigger room, with a better view until a beautiful twin room became available the next day. The rooms are lovely, with big wooden canopied beds, little balconies and great sea views.
We ate at Langi nearly every night, after trying other venues and returning very disappointed. A meal that sticks in my mind was a beautifully prepared whole red snapper, cooked with a creamy coconut sauce and served with lightly spiced 'Zanzibar' potatoes. Breakfasts were also good with lots of fresh fruit and delicious pancakes.
We visited Langi at the end of the season, so it was relatively quiet during the day (which was just what we wanted) but I imagine in high season Langi Langi is one of the coolest places to be in Nungwi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LangiLangi Beach Bunaglows is located in Nungwi, Zanzibar. The hotel has got a total of 34 rooms which are Standard Garden Room, Pool Room, Seaview Suite, Marhaba Suite and Royal Zanzibari Suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Langi Langi Beach Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Langilangi Beach Bungalows Hotel Nungwi
- Langilangi Beach Hotel
- Langilangi Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Langi Langi Beach Bungalows Zanzibar Island/Nungwi