A fantastic, small, family run hotel that would be difficult to beat. There are other hotels in Nungwi that possibly have higher international 'star' ratings, however the ones we saw lacked the personality and character that LangiLangi has. Sele, whose family owns the hotel, runs the place with a smile and is always on hand to help, even providing a great Zanzibar cookery lesson. The food and service were great. We had planned on visiting a number of other restaurants, which we did on occasion for lunch, but stayed at LangiLangi for our evening meal as the food, service and location could not be beaten.
If you can, choose a sea view room, as we were able to sit on our balcony and watch the spectacular sunsets over the sea right in front of us. That said, all the rooms are a few steps away from the wooden balcony that juts out over the beach/sea and where the restaurant is located.
If you are looking for nightly entertainment, 'animation' activities and a constant buzz, then this isn't for you. But if you want to quietly relax, enjoy good food, service, and a stunning location then this is most highly recommended. We loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LangiLangi Beach Bunaglows is located in Nungwi, Zanzibar. The hotel has got a total of 34 rooms which are Standard Garden Room, Pool Room, Seaview Suite, Marhaba Suite and Royal Zanzibari Suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Langi Langi Beach Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Langilangi Beach Bungalows Hotel Nungwi
- Langilangi Beach Hotel
- Langilangi Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Langi Langi Beach Bungalows Zanzibar Island/Nungwi