I was very disappointed by Langi Langi, the reviews on trip adviser clasify this hotel high up. what I didn't know is that there are very few hotels in Nungwi beach that's why rating is so up.
I have spend 2 nights in Langi Langi and moved to hotel close by as the service and room was awfull, it doesn't justify the price as for 50% more you can be in total luxuary where in Langi Langi you are in Bungalows which smell of damp, with very little service ie there is no spa, no treatments, restaurant is very poor and internet cafe is literally one old pc with keyboard so dirtry that its just unbelievable.
The price of the basic room is just unjustifible. If you really can't pay any extra then you need to forget about any expectation of nice relaxing holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LangiLangi Beach Bunaglows is located in Nungwi, Zanzibar. The hotel has got a total of 34 rooms which are Standard Garden Room, Pool Room, Seaview Suite, Marhaba Suite and Royal Zanzibari Suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Langi Langi Beach Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Langilangi Beach Bungalows Hotel Nungwi
- Langilangi Beach Hotel
- Langilangi Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Langi Langi Beach Bungalows Zanzibar Island/Nungwi