We arrived to Zanzibar two days after the main electric cable to the island bursted. We were afraid that that will spoil our vacation. But not, we were all day out for trips, beach and sailing, and when retuning to the hotel the generator worked well and ther were ligth and air condition.
The hotel is in the north of the islnad near the most beatiful beach, sandy, white.
The service was excellent, and the food delicious (we tried some other restaurants nearby and in the city and returned to the hotel) Sele the owner buys every day fresh fish from the fishermans and prepare it with delicious spices from Zanzibar.
Everything that we asked for we receive with smile from the staff. Also things that we didn't ask like fresh cold pinneapple near the pool, coconut from the tree near the beach.
Last nigth stay we receive a surprise from Sele, a botlle of champagne on the deck near the sea. Everything with smile and no extra cost.
The hotel is not luxury (30 rooms), but family and great staff, well placed and very nice arranged.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LangiLangi Beach Bunaglows is located in Nungwi, Zanzibar. The hotel has got a total of 34 rooms which are Standard Garden Room, Pool Room, Seaview Suite, Marhaba Suite and Royal Zanzibari Suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Langi Langi Beach Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Langilangi Beach Bungalows Hotel Nungwi
- Langilangi Beach Hotel
- Langilangi Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Langi Langi Beach Bungalows Zanzibar Island/Nungwi